Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2008

HI!

So it has been pretty busy around here so my sister leslie got married, lindsay had a baby, soccer tryouts, and holidays. We have a famly reunion at bear lake this next weekend during rasberry days. My soccer team has already signed up for two tournaments. Tyler made his first competition soccer team. At rasberry days we are going to have a family cookie contest. Also Christian is coming with us. I am going to run the Rasberry Days 5 Kilometer Race. It has been busy around here natalie just moved in and andy when down to tuscon. My Brother Mike moved to oklahoma and my soccer practices have been bumped up to 2 hours twice a week. It has been pretty hectic. My team is in the sparta cup next weekend but we have 3 practices this week and a practice game. Then the next week i have soccer practice on tuesday and then a tournament wednsday and thursday. I cannot go to the satuday game cause I will be at bear lake.
Jon

No comments:


.....hey, its me