Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 3, 2008

1.What were you doing 10 years ago? Well I was 2 so walking, talking, pooping, and probably being fed a bottle.

2.Things on my to do list? Do my chores. go to church. collect fast offerings. Just crap that a twelve year old short boy has to. Get a stool to put cups away in the cupboard. I am just kidding. But something I am looking forward to doing is going to leslie's wedding so that i can see all the family and of course see my sister get married.



3.What would I do if I suddenly became a billonaire? I would give some to charity. Buy a cabin and waverunners at bear lake. And give some to all my family and help my parents with there retirement.



4.Bad habits: I talk to loud. I talk to much. I dont have the best table manners sometimes. I pick my scabs all the time. I am not good with money and finally I watch to much T.V.!




5.Places i have lived? South Jordan kind of boring but i really like it.

6.Jobs i've had? Just chores.

7. Things people dont know about me. Money burns a hole in my pocket. I cannot keep it without spending it for like 3 days.

No comments:


.....hey, its me