Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hey, I'm Back

Well I guess I haven't used this blog in a while so It is about time I catch up. I am 14 years old as of Monday. It was awesome I got some beanies, a sweet jacket, a nice coat, a new video game, and some wonderful birthday cards. I was ordained a Teacher and am very excited. I managed to get a 3.9 GPA this quarter and plan on duplicating my efforts. What kills some of my grades though is that I talk to much. I think it comes from both sides of the Family. I am liking my basketball season and having a lot of fun. The other day I had lunch detention at my school and had to write that I wouldn't be tardy 80 times! Then they made me call my dad, and when I had told why I was calling he started crackin up. So after about 30 seconds I hung up and the lady in the attendance office asked if that was it. So to make a long story short it was quite an adventure. Today i realized how well I'm known by my ward. I walk into teachers quorum and they all said they were informed about me by Scouts leader as a deacon. But it was all good things dont worry. Well I have to go finish watching a movie with my family.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenni and Christian said...

yay im glad youre blogging again!! dont forget to post some pics of christmas too!


.....hey, its me