Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Well lets see........ I went to bear lake. My uncle bart's family got there first and had to ride there way in on sleds! Then the next day we went skiing. Being stupid and acting like I was invincible i went down a steep hill and thought that I could do this jump. I became a total yard sale! I went up with ski's and poles cam down with the clothes on my back nothing else. But I was with my cousins it was lots of fun. On the way back my uncle mike lost his snowboard but he got it back. That night there was this cool popcorn contest it was pretty funny. There was marshmallow chocolate flavor this spicy popcorn this really buttery kind and some cinnamon and vannila flavor. My personel favorite was the chocolate and marshmallow! It was a long ride home from that weekend. But we got home and had had a good time.

Know that fallowing weekend we flew out to cinncinati and i almost didnt make the flight into the airport. Because i thought it took forever! My mom was trying to read a book and i kept bugging her. But i got to see my niece Camila and my nephew Henry and my brother Mike and my very busy sister in law Ingrid. I did get a little sick during the vacation and threw up but i had so much fun. I would throw up every day if it meant i got to see family afterwards. Plus when i threw up it was in our rental car!!!! But all in all it was a great vacation. Oh i forgot Andy, Natalie, Cali, and Abi got to come to!!!!!!!!!

No comments:


.....hey, its me